Do you have a water project focusing on improving economic and environmental outcomes? You may be eligible for one of these grant programs.
- *2017 deadline passed* Bureau of Reclamation WaterSMART Grants: The BOR awards grants to states, government agencies, and regional water/electric authorities for water managment projects. Eligilible projects include canal lining/piping, irrigation flow measurement, and SCADA implementation. The deadline to apply is April 27, 2017. More information can be found here.
- *2017 deadline passed* USDA-NRCS Regional Conservation Partnership Program: Through this program, NRCS will co-invest with local partners to fund projects that improve farming or ranching operations, local economies, or watershed resources. The pre-proposal deadline in April 21, 2017. More information can be found here.
- *2017 deadline passed* Oregon Water Resources Department Grants and Loans Program: The grants and loans program provides funding for projects targeting the improvement of environmental, economic, and social outcomes. The deadline to apply for the 2017 cycle is April 5th. More information can be found here.
- *2017 deadline passed* USDA-AMS Farmers Market and Local Food Promotion Program: This grant program funds projects designed to strengthen market opportunities for local and regional food producers and businesses. Deadline to apply is March 27, 2017. More information can be found here.
- *2017 deadline passed* U.S. Endowment for Forestry and Communities--Healthy Watersheds Consortium Grant Program: The goal of this program is to accelerate strategic protection of healthy, freshwater ecosystems and their watersheds. More information can be found here.